Document Management – outbound
The Inixion Sage Enterprise Management Enhanced Document Management Module – outbound, integrates leading technology into the core Sage Enterprise Management processes, enabling automatic distribution of outbound documents by email and fax. Simply define how you want to distribute your document and then print as normal; documents are then distributed to the specified recipients. With the Inixion Enhanced Document Management Module – outbound save time and cost at the click of a button.
Advantages of Automation
- Distribute all your monthly statements from one print run
- Automate invoice distribution
- Provide email remittances to your suppliers
- Distribute any document from your Sage Enterprise
Document Management – inbound
The Inixion Sage Enterprise Management Enhanced Document Management Module – inbound enables you to scan inbound documents directly into the system; supplier invoices, signed contracts, goods received notes and any other document can be scanned into Sage Enterprise Management. The scanning and linking of any documents to data within Sage Enterprise Management can be achieved in 3 easy steps. With the Inixion Enhanced Document Management Module – inbound, you can retrieve scanned documents easily, enhancing customer service functions.
Advantages of document scanning
- Scan documents in batch mode
- Instant retrieval of documents
- Makes process like supplier invoice authorisation quicker
- Paperless processes
Fully integrated Human Resources Management system
The Inixion Human Resources Management module for Sage Enterprise Management provides full management of your employee data which is uniquely encrypted. Simplify business by incorporating this aspect into your main business management tool.
- Arrive/Depart Checklist
- Course management
- Training records
Automated update of exchange rates from European Central Bank
The Inixion Exchange Rate module for Sage Enterprise Management integrates with the European Central Bank (ECB) website to enable daily exchange rates to be automatically uploaded into Sage Enterprise Management. Human error is reduced and transactions can be made at the most current rate.
- Exchange rate upload can be automated in Sage Enterprise
- Select from daily, weekly, monthly uploads
- Manages multiple currencies
- Ensure real time currency conversion rates on financial postings
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) for Sage Enterprise Management
The Inixion EDI module for Sage Enterprise Management integrates with a leading EDI message translation tool to handle all of your EDI requirements.
- Inbound sales orders
- Outbound advance shipment notifications
- Outbound sales invoices
- All data managed within Sage Enterprise Management
- EDI activity tracked within Sage Enterprise Management
- Utilises Sage Enterprise Management web services for robust data interchange
Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI), Sage’s Business Intelligence system for Sage Enterprise Management, provides real-time data, fully integrated with Sage Enterprise Management and other sources of data you may use. It empowers users to easily access and analyse comprehensive data, thus eliminating the need for disparate tools and specialised skills. It enables a clear picture of your entire business, fosters deeper collaboration across departments and helps reduce time to decision.
- Provides all data in one place, with ready-to-use reporting and analysis formats
- Reduced time spent on analysis, enabling quicker decision-making
- Collates information from across the business ensuring better collaboration
- Empowers users to make faster decisions based on real-time facts and figures
- Intuitive user interface
- Multi-browser capabilities
Warehouse Management System – Datalinx Warehouse Manager X3
Datalinx Warehouse Manager X3 provides the next level of warehouse management systems. It delivers key functionality fully integrated to core business processes, without compromising or taking control from Sage Enterprise Management’s system. The application is robust and is written for and embedded within Sage Enterprise Management. It provides a seamless solution with in-depth reporting. Key business processes managed include shipment preparation/picking, PO receipts, inter-site transfers, works order completion/issues, miscellaneous issues/receipts, stock take, location transfers, pack and dispatch bench, consolidated picking, product status change. The application connects to Sage Enterprise Management via an enterprise level wireless system. Warehouse operatives can thus be connected to the core system enabling all within the company to have visibility of the true stock position. Download Brochure
- Further benefits of Datalinx Warehouse Manager X3 include
- Workflow tool
- GS1 enabled
- User-friendly warehouse manager screens
- Multi-lingual capability
- Unit of measure conversions
- Tracker ID