A flexible ERP solution fit for your business, your industry and our changing world
Join the thousands of users of Sage X3 across multiple industries and 5 continents supported by Inixion.
As a company involved in the sale, supply and service of stock you need the right tools to deliver the goods to your customers, where and when they need them.
The industry specific functionality of Sage X3 for Distribution includes:
- Full and secure traceability of your stock
- Ability to manage your purchasing process from start to finish
- Capability to provide outstanding service to your customers through full integration of sales, stock, purchasing and finance, all from a single system
With a Sage X3 solution for Distribution delivered by Inixion you can do all this and more.Find out more
Whether you’re processing, assembling or making goods to order, you’ll require control and visibility across all aspects of the manufacturing process.
The industry specific functionality of Sage X3 for Manufacturing includes:
- Tight integration to Sales: manage back-to-back Sales to Works Orders as standard
- Plan single or multi level Bill of Materials Works Orders to achieve greater consistency
- Gain efficiency on the shop floor with maximum quality control
- Manage successful projects and increase collaboration
With a Sage X3 solution for Manufacturing delivered by Inixion you can do all this and more.Find out more
Whether you’re in manufacturing, services, distribution or any other industry, robust financial management is essential for complete control of your business.
The industry specific functionality of Sage X3 for Finance helps you to:
- Control your bottom line and monitor your assets
- Gain actionable insights from real-time analytics, alerts and notifications
- Increase collaboration by integrating workflows
With a Sage X3 solution for Finance delivered by Inixion you can do all this and more.Find out more
As a company providing post-sale, contracted maintenance, project related or other services, you need tight control, performance reporting, recording and communication.
The industry specific functionality of Sage X3 for Services helps you to:
- Identify, track and report on Services requests
- Maximise resource utilisation and accelerate response times
- Automate and improve processes, as well as manage time and expenses
- Manage projects and execute whilst tracking against budget
With a Sage X3 solution for Services organisations delivered by Inixion you can do all this and more.Find out more
Tell us what you need
Don’t take our word for it
Inixion, a Sage Strategic Partner specialising solely in Sage X3, have more than justified our partner choice on more than one occasion; enabling Avon to gain the best from Sage X3.View full customer story
The Sage X3 solution provides us with a very powerful and highly configurable system which enables us to deliver the functionality that the business and the users demand.View full customer story
It’s fair to say that Inixion surprised us on more than one occasion during our selection process. From our first meeting, it was clear that despite having only limited knowledge at that time of Taylor Wimpey, Inixion had done their homework and showed us that Sage X3 was a very capable solution.View full customer story