We specialise in the delivery of one system – Sage X3, ensuring that for companies who choose this Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, there is a company focussed on implementing it to the highest standard possible.
Working with Sage X3 for over a decade, we have more than 140 years of collective experience in the implementation of this ERP solution. We are proud of our solid reputation and award winning and unique position amongst the Sage X3 community worldwide.
The Inixion Difference
We make your business our business! The Inixion difference will benefit you as we combine our in-depth understanding of the Sage X3 solution, best practices and real-world experience with a drive to understand your current business and where you want it to be. This ensures we deliver the best solution for your business today and, by partnering with you, enable for your business needs in the future.
Find out more and get started
With one of our founding directors instrumental in introducing Adonix X3 (now Sage X3) to the UK, Inixion was formed to provide Sage X3 consultancy services in 2006. Since then the Inixion team of fully certified Sage X3 consultants has grown year on year, with a collective Sage X3 experience of over 140-man years!
Since the formation the Inixion team has installed Sage X3 across 5 continents, diverse areas of industry and we now support thousands of users globally.
- To provide you with a clear and professional implementation timeline
- To ensure that your implementation of Sage X3 software is professionally managed and delivers to your business needs
- To continually make your business, and its systems needs, our business
- To build a team of professional and experienced Sage X3 specialists, to ensure that we deliver on our promise
- To continually work with you to ensure you get the maximum output and Return on Investment from your Sage X3 system
Our partnership with Sage
Our partnership with Sage
Inixion has been an approved business partner for the provision and installation of Sage X3, since its inception in 2006, a year after Sage acquired the system. Since then Inixion has been awarded Gold Partner status, recognising our expertise, quality of delivery and sole commitment to Sage X3. We have delivered many successful and referenceable projects.
Inixion has been recognised for its collaboration with Sage and its expertise with Sage X3 over many years:
- Sage X3 partner of the year Winner 2012
- Sage X3 partner of the year Finalist 2013, 2014, 2015
- Sage X3 Global Collaboration Award Winner 2013
- Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) Outstanding Achievement Award Winner 2018, 2019
Inixion were the first partner to sign up to the Sage Foundation Partner Program in March 2020. We have made a commitment to fundraise for two charities – Marlow Opportunity Playgroup and Shooting Star Children’s Hospices, as well as allowing each of our employees to take 2 working days off to do volunteering. Check out our news pages for our latest Sage Foundation news.
We are looking for individuals who have relevant expertise in the business management system and ERP solutions industry.
Knowledge of the Sage X3 system at any level is a distinct advantage.
We offer competitive salaries to attract and retain the highest calibre of individual; our package, following successful completion of the probationary period, includes private health insurance, contributory pension scheme, mileage allowance and a share in the discretionary company bonus scheme.