1st July 2015
A key global event for Sage is once again just around the corner. Sage Summit 2015 will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA from 27th – 30th July
If you’re a current or prospective Sage ERP X3 customer, then be among the first to hear the latest news and updates. This event is not to be missed!
Several Sage ERP X3 experiences will be at your disposal each day; interactive learning, strategic planning, product lessons, trending topics to name a few. You can design your own conference agenda to suit your product, business or job role needs and make the most of your time. Take a look at a Snapshot of Sage ERP X3 experiences here.
In addition, over 70 inspirational thought leaders from the world of business, government, military, TV, social media, healthcare and more will be present. They will share their insights, experience and passion and help you conquer your own business challenges. Among these speakers are:
- General Colin L Powell, Retired 4 Star US Army General, Commander of US Armed Forces, Secretary of State,
- Chad Hurley, Co-Founder You Tube and AVOS
- Jane Seymour, Award-winning actress, artist, author, designer and humanitarian
- William A. McDonough, Designer, globally recognized leader in sustainable development, and Chair of the World Economic Forum’s Meta-Council on the Circular Economy
- Baroness Karren Brady, Government small business ambassador, CEO, Business Woman of the Year, BBC The Apprentice
Over the 4 days, as with all Sage conferences, you’ll get to meet the whole Sage community including key Sage personnel, business partners, developers, customers and potential customers.
Last year’s Summit in Las Vegas had over 5,500 attendees, included 124 exhibitors, 305 speakers and 480 sessions. And 2015 promises to be just as rich an event.
Of course, Inixion will be attending and we would love to spend time with you. If you are already registered, or thinking of coming along, please give us your details and let’s try and get together. If you would like further information or just a chat about the event, please contact Lucy Maltby or Greg Hackney…
We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!